Friday, 9 March 2018

Artist Examples (from library books)

When looking through the books for examples I specifically looked for things that were bright and leaned towards characters themselves rather than backgrounds, and generally things that are solid and energetic rather than soft (so generally not pastels or watercolour); things that I may try out the style of.



Lesley Breen Withrow

LBW Acrobats.jpgLBW Chorus.jpg Highlights 'Hello' Story  Oxford University Press - 'Let Me Help You' Storybook

Polly Dunbar

Image result for polly dunbarImage result for polly dunbarImage result for polly dunbar

Nancy Cote

Image result for nancy cote
Image result for nancy cote
Image result for nancy cote
Image result for dixie wants an allergy

Bridget Strevens

Image result for bridget strevens hansel
Image result for bridget strevens
Image result for bridget strevens marzo

Karolina Benz




Clare Beaton

not really the style I'm going for but still interesting
Image result for clare beatonImage result for clare beatonImage result for clare beaton

No comments:

Post a Comment